News / Events
4 weeks ago
4 months ago
Girls Rock! Who’s up for some Female Mentorship in the music industry?Who's up for some 🔑 MENTORSHIPS to get more women+ behind the scenes in music??
Building on our successful #Soundtech101 workshop, we're happy to announce that graduates of the workshop can continue to develop their skills by shadowing workshop instructor Kimberly Sunstrum!
Starting this August, you can gain some one-on-one live sound teching experience by setting up and sound teching an event alongside Kimberly during her live music Tuesdays at Lowertown Brewery. This is the perfect opportunity to practice and hone your sound tech skills in a supportive and low pressure environment!
Participants must be graduates of the Soundtech 101 workshop, one participant per session. This is a FREE opportunity, reserve your spot today: girlsrockottawa.com/soundtech-mentoring ... See MoreSee Less
5 months ago
• To receive coats, bags, etc from patrons and / or collect covercharge at front door.
• To provide excellent customer service to incoming and departing patrons.
• Is responsible to location manager first, and H/R Manager second.
• To receive coats, bags, etc from patrons and keep secure for their safe return.
• Provide fast, efficient and courteous service to customers.
• To collect cover charge if and when necessary
• Responsible to keep the coat check area, clean and organized at all times. Swept nightly and garbage removed, counters washed, hangers organized. Cover charge desk neat clean organized, garbage removed.
• Inform co-workers of any security or over intoxicated persons or potential problems.
• Inform supervisor of any lost or stolen articles and of any articles left behind.
• Support other employees as needed.
• must be eligible to work in Canada
• Must be well organized and cash handling experience.
• Must be dedicated to a high level of customer service
• Must be 18 years of age or older. ... See MoreSee Less